Hello Arkansas School Counselors!I hope you enjoy the March Newsletter and the resources and links included.- Laquietta Stewartread more
Conference TopicsDo you, or someone you may know, have knowledge or ideas that would be valuable to share with fellow counselors? Well here's your chance for a forum of countless counselors around the state. Fill out the easy Google Form below and...read more
Take a deep breath Arkansas School Counselors! The first week of the semester is pretty intense so be sure to give yourself some self-care in the evenings and this weekend! I hope you enjoy the January Newsletter and some of the great links of information...read more
I have been in communication with Susie Harvison, our office manager, and she asked me to share some important information with you and hopefully, this will clear up any questions you may have.This year your conference fee is $275. This amount covers a...read more
Who We Are
ArSCA empowers professional school counselors with the knowledge, skills, connections, and resources to promote student success in the school, the home, the community and the world.
The mission of ArSCA is to represent professional school counselors and to promote professionalism and ethical practices.
ArSCA’s Goals and Objectives
- Professional development opportunities in areas to critical need are made available to all professional school counselors.
- Timely, relevant information exists to enhance professional school counselors’ level of skill and professionalism.
Legislativepolicy exists that supports professional school counselors and child advocacy.
- ASCA initiates and supports relevant research and evaluation in school counseling.
- Professional and ethical standards articulate the code of conduct and professional behavior for professional school counselors.
- Strategic partnerships with stakeholders exist to benefit professional school counselors and their students.
- Leaders at local, state and national levels champion and lead change initiatives.
- Organizational structure and administrative functions that facilitate the accomplishment of the goals and objectives.