Arkansas School Counselor_January 2024
Hello from the Office Manager of ArSCA. I have some exciting news. Paper membership forms are no longer available. There are many reasons this is happening. ONE - sometimes, in your haste to renew, I cannot read what you have taken time to tenderly write. I hope...
Arkansas School Counselor 11_23_ College Bound
June 24-26, 2024 Hot Springs Convention Center June 23-25, 2025 Hot Springs Convention Center
Who We Are
ArSCA empowers professional school counselors with the knowledge, skills, connections, and resources to promote student success in the school, the home, the community and the world.
The mission of ArSCA is to represent professional school counselors and to promote professionalism and ethical practices.
ArSCA’s Goals and Objectives
- Professional development opportunities in areas to critical need are made available to all professional school counselors.
- Timely, relevant information exists to enhance professional school counselors’ level of skill and professionalism.
Legislativepolicy exists that supports professional school counselors and child advocacy.
- ASCA initiates and supports relevant research and evaluation in school counseling.
- Professional and ethical standards articulate the code of conduct and professional behavior for professional school counselors.
- Strategic partnerships with stakeholders exist to benefit professional school counselors and their students.
- Leaders at local, state and national levels champion and lead change initiatives.
- Organizational structure and administrative functions that facilitate the accomplishment of the goals and objectives.