Join Our Community
Arkansas School Counselors Association supports school counselors’ efforts to help students focus on academic, personal/social and career development. ArSCA has six regions including Central, North-central, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest.
Hello Arkansas School Counselors!I hope you enjoy the March Newsletter and the resources and links included.
Hello Arkansas School Counselors!I hope you enjoy the November Newsletter and the resources and links included.- Allison Spraggins
Who We Are
ArSCA empowers professional school counselors with the knowledge, skills, connections, and resources to promote student success in the school, the home, the community and the world.
The mission of ArSCA is to represent professional school counselors and to promote professionalism and ethical practices.
ArSCA’s Goals and Objectives
- Professional development opportunities in areas to critical need are made available to all professional school counselors.
- Timely, relevant information exists to enhance professional school counselors’ level of skill and professionalism.
Legislativepolicy exists that supports professional school counselors and child advocacy.
- ASCA initiates and supports relevant research and evaluation in school counseling.
- Professional and ethical standards articulate the code of conduct and professional behavior for professional school counselors.
- Strategic partnerships with stakeholders exist to benefit professional school counselors and their students.
- Leaders at local, state and national levels champion and lead change initiatives.
- Organizational structure and administrative functions that facilitate the accomplishment of the goals and objectives.