Join Our Community
Arkansas School Counselors Association supports school counselors’ efforts to help students focus on academic, personal/social and career development. ArSCA has six regions including Central, North-central, Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, and Southwest.
Hello Arkansas School Counselors! I hope you all take a minute to read the May newsletter.Make it a great day! -Laquietta Stewartread more
Hello Arkansas School Counselors!Your ArSCA Conference Committee is happy to announce a virtual option for you....if needed. We want you in Hot Springs if possible! As we get more information at the end of this month from our Governor and the CDC, we will...read more
Hello Arkansas School Counselors!I hope you all take a minute to read the March newsletter.Make it a great day!-Laquietta Stewartread more
Would you like to be considered as a presenter for the 2021 ArSCA Conference to be held in Hot Springs June 28-30, 2021? If so, please fill out the attached form. Also, please feel free to share this form with anyone you know who could be an asset to our...read more
Who We Are
ArSCA empowers professional school counselors with the knowledge, skills, connections, and resources to promote student success in the school, the home, the community and the world.
The mission of ArSCA is to represent professional school counselors and to promote professionalism and ethical practices.
ArSCA’s Goals and Objectives
- Professional development opportunities in areas to critical need are made available to all professional school counselors.
- Timely, relevant information exists to enhance professional school counselors’ level of skill and professionalism.
Legislativepolicy exists that supports professional school counselors and child advocacy.
- ASCA initiates and supports relevant research and evaluation in school counseling.
- Professional and ethical standards articulate the code of conduct and professional behavior for professional school counselors.
- Strategic partnerships with stakeholders exist to benefit professional school counselors and their students.
- Leaders at local, state and national levels champion and lead change initiatives.
- Organizational structure and administrative functions that facilitate the accomplishment of the goals and objectives.