I have been in communication with Susie Harvison, our office manager, and she asked me to share some important information with you and hopefully, this will clear up any questions you may have.
- This year your conference fee is $275. This amount covers a COMPLIMENTARY ArSCA membership, so for one price you get the conference registration and the membership.
- For those who are registering for the summer conference, you will be receiving an invoice from ASCA Accounting Services, not from Susie, our office manager. This is a change from past conferences. Please make sure you keep this invoice. If it is misplaced, you will need to contact ASCA Accounting Services.
- According to ASCA Accounting Services there should be two options for online payments-ACH transfer or credit/debit card. You can also still mail your payment to:
Susie A. Harvison, Office Manager
PO Box 11470
Conway, AR 72034
- Invoices will not be sent without a PO number, so please, do not complete the registration form until you have the PO in hand.
- A tentative agenda will be sent out as soon as possible. We are still accepting presenter forms, so the schedule has not yet been finalized.
- Registration dates will be checked by the computer and when the early bird special is over, the next amount will be placed on the invoice – NO QUESTIONS and NO EXCEPTIONS. The date will stand when you register. Register early if you want the early bird special to be your price. We encourage you to register early to get the better price and avoid long lines at the conference.
Samantha Tilley, Ed.S.
Paragould Jr. High Counselor
Paragould School District
ArSCA Conference Chair