Hello Arkansas School Counselors!
First, I want to thank you all so much for your input on the survey that I sent! We had 329 responses! I really appreciate your participation!
I have some important updates for you regarding our 2020 conference.
- We are going virtual this summer. I know this is very disappointing to many of you (including myself), but because of the Covid-19 crisis, it is what’s best for the safety of everyone involved.
- We have a new registration form with a new fee. If you have already registered, please complete the registration form again, because it requires you to answer questions about reimbursement. Here is the registration form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZ_XI4AQz2aTPxeWS4Oy8Nj4kTBT2Skq8BQ-_WLnKmqllMxg/viewform?usp=sf_link
- You will still have access to at least 18 hours of Professional Development that is focused on school counseling.
- We are still working on the details of the conference, but you will have access to online professional development from presenters that were planning to attend the conference. We have plans to open access on the original start date of the conference, which is July 13,2020, with access closing on August 31, 2020.
- Take a moment to call and cancel your hotel reservations if you made one.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding your membership, email Susie Harvison at email@example.com
I will miss seeing everyone and getting to socialize together this summer. I am genuinely sad about this, but we are working to create a new experience for you with some great PD!
Thank you again for being so supportive! I truly appreciate it!
The Academies at Jonesboro High School
HHS Academy School Counselor
Ph: 870-933-5881 Ext: 25238
Arkansas School Counselor Association (ArSCA)
President July 2019 – July 2021